Let's start with the barrel latch, which is pushed down to break open the breech. In addition to the normal barrel detent that holds the barrel closed, the barrel latch creates a secondary point to hold the breech rock-solid tight. This creates a fit so snug that it's like having a fixed barrel rifle.
How about a great match trigger? You don't often find one on a sporting gun, but you will when you get the LGV Challenger. The trigger-pull is set at 3 lbs., but you can adjust it to suit your preferences.
With the Super Silent Technology, the gun won't be as prone to disturb your neighbors...or spook any critters you're trying to dispatch.
While this airgun has the power for hunting, it's also got the accuracy for popping bullseye targets all day long.
There's just one more thing you need to know: The Walther LGV Master Ultra air rifle is accurate. It lives up to its German manufacture and heritage and will keep you shooting for decades. You will never regret buying this air gun!
- Globe front sight accepts aperture inserts (multiple inserts included)
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- 11mm dovetail grooves with 3 vertical scope-stop holes
- Vibration-reduction technology
- Uniquely checkered pistol grip
- Adjustable 2-stage match trigger (3-lb. trigger-pull)
- 38 lbs. cocking effort
- Super Silent Technology reduces the report
- Automatic safety
- Fully ambidextrous beech stock
- Rubber recoil pad
- Barrel latch
- Caliber: 0.22 (5.5mm)
- Velocity: 700 fps
- Loudness: 3-Medium
- Barrel Length: 15.7"
- Overall Length: 43.1"
- Shot Capacity: 1
- Cocking Effort: 38 lbs.
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sights: Globe with Aperture Inserts
- Rear Sights: Adjustable for windage and elevation
- Scopeable: 11mm dovetail
- Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
- Buttplate: Rubber
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/target practice
- Trigger Pull: 3.0 lbs
- Action: Break barrel
- Safety: Automatic
- Power Plant: Spring-piston
- Single Shot Or Repeater: Single-shot
- Body Type: Rifle
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
Please note that some items may have delays in shipping. Shortly after placing your order, we will contact you and inform you of the shipping availability of your item, prior to charging your credit card.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.